The cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them:
- CookieControl - Cookie Control cookies. This cookie is set in order to remember the user's preferences in regards to cookies.
- 1P_JAR - Google cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.
- NID - The purpose of this cookie is to store information about your preferences.
- OGPC - This cookie enables the functionality of Google Maps.
- _ga - Used to distinguish users.
- _gid - This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Data collected includes the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
These cookies do not record any personally identifiable information (PII). You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.